The required provisions of a rental/lease agreement are covered in ORS 90.510(5). These requirements include:
- Location and approximate size of the space.
- Federal Fair Housing age classification.
- Monthly rent.
- All personal property, services and facilities to be provided by the landlord
- All deposits (refundable and non-refundable), fees and installation charges including government fees.
- Improvements the tenant may or must make to the space or unit including plant material and landscaping.
- Provisions for dealing with improvements to the space.
- Any conditions the landlord applies in approving a purchaser of a manufactured dwelling or floating home as a tenant in the event the tenant elects to sell the home. This should be identical to the community's screening criteria.
- Term of tenancy.
- Processes for change to rules and regulations.
- The process by which notices shall be given by either landlord or tenant
All of these provisions are included in the MHCO Rental/Lease Agreement
(MHCO Form 5A and 5B)